What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website:
- Cookies which enable us to anonymously track your journey. Like most websites, we use analytics software called Google Analytics. This software gathers anonymous data relating to how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc. We feel that this information is vital to us, helping us to make the site as easy to use and useful as possible.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open ‘Windows Explorer’
- Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
- Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
- Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
- Click ‘Search Now’
- Double click on the folders that are found
- ‘Select’ any cookie file
- Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
- Antabuse price in canada
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Armstrong House may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9th November 2015